It's been too long...Monday weight traning session

So, I've been keeping up with my workouts. All except last week, when I thought I might be pregnant...which I am not. So, I'm back at it again. Only this time, with a vengence. We've decided to put baby on hold at least through December, since we're heading to Vegas in late December. So..I thought it was a good time to give my diet a little jump start and get back to the basics for a while (I'm back on my Southbeach diet and in phase one - strangley enough it's not that hard this time...) It's been interesting so see how very addicted I've been to sugar. It's only been two days since I've had sugar and it feels like an eternity!! Here's what I did last night (if I can remember correctly)

Giant Set #1

Bicep Curls / Shoulder Press
12lbs x 15
15lbs x 10
17.5lbs x 8

Outer Thigh Raise
12lbs x 15
15lbs x 10
17.5lbs x 8

Overhead Tricep Ext.
12lbs x 15
15lbs x 10
17.5lbs x 8

Crunches / Obliques / Leg Raises
3 sets of 15

Big Step Ups
15 steps per leg x 3


Giant Set #2

Seated Rows
100lbs x 15
120lbs x 10
140lbs x 8

Lying Leg Curls
40lbs x 15
45lbs x 10
50lbs x 8

Tricep Dips (bodyweight only)
3 sets 15 dips

Leg Ext.
80lbs x 15
90lbs x 10
100lbs x 8

Tonight I will be doing cardio again. Not sure what the set up is going to be but I'm trying not to run so much. So I think I will do the stairmaster and the elliptical along with my normal situps.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

alexrobort said...

Hi, how did you realize when you did mentioned practice? it is good to do or hard. It is one of self body fitness exercise. Thanks you for sharing information which is really useful to pregnant women.

Powered By Blogger