AWESOME HIIT Night!!!

Last night, I worked out with my cousin. We did abs and 30 minutes of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) Man o man, that was a great workout. Not only was my weight down by 2lbs this morning (even AFTER eating a large meal last night) I slept like a baby. Just not sleeping enough, because I was up late again last night wrapping up freelance work. But still, I just can't get over how great I felt after my workout. I think I need to step up my HIIT nights more often. I'm tired today only because I didn't get enough sleep, but otherwise I feel great. My diet is in check, I don't have overly zealous plans for cooking anything extravagent tonight, and I feel like life is just..well...manageable. Isn't that strange? I must be *buffing. I really do feel on top of eveything. I've been working out a lot harder than normal this past week and I can feel it. I took my measurements last night, and I was bummed to see that I've actually increased in size in comparison to the last time I took them. (July 09) So its been some time. But even though the scale is stagnant and the measurements are roughly the same give or take an 1" to 1 1/2" I "feel" lighter. I can't explain it. I keep pulling up my jeans even though hubby thinks I'm just being funny. I feel like they're falling down. And these are new jeans! I think I'll try on my old trusty Abercrombie jeans tonight. Those are the most telling ones. If I can't zip them up, then it's really all in my head :)

*Buffing refers to the 1st half of hormonal cycle. Days 5-19 (need to double check the actual days), Boosting is the second half of the cycle.

Here's what we did last night:

Abs (we did our own individual workouts)

full situps
0 x 25
0 x 25
0 x 25

Oblique crunches (each side)
0 x 25
0 x 25
0 x 25

Roman Chair leg lifts
0 x 25
0 x 25
0 x 25

HIIT - Treadmill 10:30
Highs: 8.3-8.5
Lows: 6.0

HIIT Stairmaster 10:00
Highs: ?
Lows: ? - this was one of the older machines

HIIT Stairmaster 10:00
Highs: 7-8
Lows: 7 - this is the newer big stair model.

After my workout, I wasn't really that hungry. I never am actually, I just know I'll get hungry hours later so I forced myself to eat something healthy. It's funny how when you're not that hungry you seem to make better choices. I definitely think if I wait too long to eat, I eat hastily and messy. So planning is definitely key to my success in eating better. Tonight, is weight training. Can't wait!

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

alexrobort said...

Hi, your post is really interesting to read and also gives a way to self body fitness exercise. i want more information from you

Powered By Blogger