Oh My Abs!!!

Wow, I did HIIT last night this = high intensity interval training. Did this for the first time in a verrrrry long time. Wow, I forgot how hard it was! Here's what I did...

treadmill run started off at 6mph - this was my low, did this for 2 minutes at a time.

8.3-8.5mph - this was my high, did this for 1 minute at a time.

I did these intervals for a total of 7 times. I stopped at the 11 min. mark to make a quick trip to the girls room, then got back on for another 9 min. It's a good thing I didn't go over 20 min. because those stupid cramps started coming back, and I'm kinda cheating on my doctor here. I have my x-ray tomorrow, and haven't really been given any clearance yet. Actually, I probably shouldn't be working out this week at all, but I can't go for a WHOLE week without working out! It's such a part of my routine now, that I can't imagine NOT doing it! In fact, I really look forward to that release a the end of the day. The only real issue I'm having is falling asleep since I workout in the evenings..Does anyone else have the problem, and if so, how do you cope with it?

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger