Friday's Weight Training + Lunges...CRAP

What a crappy workout! In fact, maybe I shouldn't be blogging in this foul mood. I don't know..I'm just really low, foggy, forgetful, grumpy. Yes..boosting..I HATE it. I'd say it was a good workout, but it wasn't really. I didn't feel like going when I finished working, and when I got there, I knew I probably need today off... Here's what I did...in hindsight it was definitely one of those days I should've taken off but didn't...

10 min. elliptical cross trainer warmup.

Deadlifts
40lbs. x 8
50lbs x 8
60lbs x 8
70lbs x 8

Incline DB Press
20lbs x 8
22.5lbs x 8
25lbs x 6 - I tried to go to 30 but it was way too heavy for me.
22.5lbs x 8

Smith Press Machine Squat
70lbs x 8
80lbs x 8
90lbs x 8
100lbs x 8 - This was HARD!!

Barbell Row
25lbs x 8
30lbs x 8
35lbs x 8
40lbs x 8

Abs
Crunches on the ball
3 sets of 25

Obliques on the ball
3 sets of 25

Hanging Leg Raises
3 sets of 25 - this last set made my abs scream.

Shrugs
15lbs x 8
17.5lbs x 8
20lbs x 8
22.5lbs x 8 -I still think these look dumb when I do them..Maybe I'm doing them wrong?

Lunges
10lbs x 25 / leg
0 x 25 / leg

So..I guess it wasn't THAT bad. I'm just extremely cranky tonight. After eating, and having the chance to relax, I realize that I am actually glad that I had the chance to workout. Tomorrow, I am going to do an easy run before my commitments. I think I'll run without music. That always seems to relax me. Maybe even I'll head over to that park again..

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger