Today's Eats

Today was a little harder to follow than yesterday... I think it's because I've been stressed out and a little dehydrated. It's CD27 for me, and it's starting to show, I'm getting more and more sluggish as the hours pass. I'm not even that sore, just really foggy-headed with a mild headache. I've been grumpy all week, so the irritable mood isn't a surprise..I've been following my eating plan for the most part, and my workout plan to a T. I had a treat today. The funniest thing, is that my treat was a gigantic bowl of fruit. I was craving something sweet and juicy. So I had melon and peaches! I don't typically keep chocolate in the house, so I guess today that rule of thumb has served me well. Here's where I stand....

The plan

M1: P, C, F - 2 scrambled eggs - made w/ olive oil, and strawberries
Acutal: scrambled eggs w/ sausage, potatoes, and pepper mix. , 1/2 peach

M2: P, C, G, F - canned tuna fish mixed w/ LF mayo on a bed of lettuce, and sliced almonds. 1 plain rice cake.
Actual: canned tuna fish mixed w/ mayo, on a bed of lettuce, sliced almonds, dressing and 2 rice cakes w/ blackberry jam.

M3: P, C - turkey jerky, and 1/2 banana
Actual: reduced fat turkey bacon (3 slices) 1/2 banana, 1 tsp. of organic pb. (borrowed this from my last planned meal)

M4: P, C, G, F - sloppy joe's made with lean ground beef, on a slice of brown rice bread, mixed green salad w/ dressing
This meal hasn't happened yet, but I do plan to stick to the menu here...

M5: P, F - Eggwhite shake and 1 tsp. organic pb.
I think if I forgo this meal, it won't be the end of me.

My craving still cracks me up, I'm hoping it means that I'm preggers. But I'm not going to hold my breath..I still have about 5 glasses of water left, of which I will blow through during my workout, as normal. I still have to hit the gym, and honestly at first I wasn't that jazzed about it, but now, I am actually pretty amped. I don't like days like this where I don't get to see the outdoors until after 5pm..which is most days...At least it's Friday! I'll update with my workout later.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger