Eats

So today...I've done really well with the diet. I've been crossing off my P's, C's, F's, G's and no T's :)
The goal for today - and moving forward is: (at least until I get to the buffing stage)

(daily)
5 proteins
4 carbs
3 fats
2 greens - or more
1 treat - if needed

Here's how I've done today - so far..

M1: 2P, 2C - egg and ham sandwich from Starbucks - no cheese (can't eat dairy) decaf soy latte. I'm not 100% positive, but I think soy milk counts as a protein and a carb...

M2: P, C, G, F - very large arugula salad w/ strawberry slices, cucumbers, prociutto (slices) and almond vinegarette. 2 Mixed seeds crackers.

M3: P, C - eggwhite protein shake, and 1/2 peach

M4: P, G, F - (I haven't eaten this yet, but am planning on it) Lemon Pepper chicken, sauteed garlic spinach - sauteed with olive oil. 1 tsp. organic pb. (dessert) :)

Water intake so far: 6 glasses, which I will definitely put a dent in while doing my cardio tonight. I'm also taking a prenatal (in prep of getting preggers) so I don't worry too much about any extra vitamins, as I'm getting plenty of calcium, etc. I should start taking my fish oil pills, I just have such a hard time digesting them after a meal...

I think tomorrow, I will plan this out better so I can spread it out over 5 meals instead of 4.

This is a lot easier than I realized. I guess by default you do kinda have to plan it out just to make sure everything's in check.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the plan for tomorrow (while I still have time to think about this)

M1: P, C, F - 2 scrambled eggs - made w/ olive oil, and strawberries

M2: P, C, G, F - canned tuna fish mixed w/ LF mayo on a bed of lettuce, and sliced almonds. 1 plain rice cake.

M3: P, C - turkey jerky, and 1/2 banana

M4: P, C, G, F - sloppy joe's made with lean ground beef, on a slice of brown rice bread, mixed green salad w/ dressing

M5: P, F - Eggwhite shake and 1 tsp. organic pb.

It's hard for me to get the fat I need because I can only eat so many nuts / pb. I don't eat dairy so that's been a challenge. The carb consumption isn't hard at all as I LOVE fruit and rice, and stuff like that.

Actually, this is good because I have to go to the groccery store tonight, so this sort of forces me to do one big trip instead of many small ones. This way I have dinner for tomorrow night planned out too. YAY! Maybe we can rent something and just chill out...it's been a long week..I'll need to squeeze in a weight traning session in there somewhere...

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger