To Train...Or Not To Train

This past week's challenge was great! It all took place without a hitch. I did all 100 lunges daily, except for last Monday when I accidentally did 200. I'm confident that this week's challenge will be smooth sailing, as I already don't really eat dairy. This weekend's run though, was a little troubling. I set out to go on an easy run, and it turned into a frightening disaster. I've been running for a long time, and I absolutely love it, so when something jepordizes it I get all wigged out.

Sat. morning, (late morning) I head to the local coffee shop to meet hubby and my step-son. I tell them I'll see them both in about 15 minutes..That's all it was going to be a quick little "good morning" (- out and back) run for the morning, because I had all sorts of plans for the day. 11 minutes into my run, I start cramping..it was minor at first, it just slowed me down to a slow jog..it got worse, I had to start walking instead. The pain got SO intense I had to stop, lean over, and think twice about moving again...A few minutes pass, with shaking hands, I find my way over to the curb. I start dialing hubby. I can't move, let alone walk. Excruciating pains are cursing through my lower abdomen. Its like monthly cramps times ten or twenty. I actually started crying..It's embarrassing to admit, because I think I'm a pretty tough chick, it takes a lot (physically) to make me cry. Here I am, squinting into the sun thinking..."what the hell just happenend?"

I have a hard time even writing about this, because as it's Tuesday, I still have no answers. I did make my way to the after hours clinic that day and had a full exam. The doctor - bless him, couldn't find anything wrong. I have an ultrasound schedule for this Thursday, which I cowardly want to cancel. I don't want to know if something's wrong with me. Hubby and I have been trying to conceive for the past 10 months. Its painful to talk about, let alone consider the possibilities of what could be wrong with me...

That's all I really have to say...I'll update later with my workout yesterday..

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger