2/2/05

Nutrition

breakfast 8am:
bowl of HiLo cereal with Organic 1% milk, and 2 slices of apple (organic)
1 cup of water

snack 11am:
banana and a cup of Chamomile Tea
2 cups of water

lunch 12:15:
(catered lunch for work meeting)
three small sandwich quarters -turkey and avacado, salami and cheese, and tuna 3/4 cup of rice salad with pinenuts and cilantro.

1/3 brownie, small oatmeal raisin cookie
1/2 Diet Coke
3 cups of water

snack 2:45-3:15:
1 vine of licorice
1 small kit kat piece
1 piece of sugarfree gum
1 EAS strawberry cream, low-carb protein shake.


dinner:
1/2 of Quizno's chicken sandwich
1 slice of apple
1 cup of milk

Workout:

see pdf coming soon!

just took my before photos, yikes!!
http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=21381879706&page=1&sort_order=0



Feeling:

First day of PMSing and I am feeling a little weak, having a hard time controlling my sweet tooth, and cravings, I really want potatoe chips and junk food, and I am not feeling at all motivated to work out in spite of last weeks progress (worked out all 5 days and topped it off with a 5 mile run on Sat.)
Getting sick on Sunday and Monday definitely set me back and has made me feel more tired than normal. I'm feeling pretty emotional too, due to the fluctuation in hormones. It's very nice outside I would love more than anything to go for a run. I am feeling a little daunted by the Body For Life Challenge, like I am scared to break free from my routine because I am afraid of failure. I will start tonight, and falling back on cardio is always a surefire way for me to feel good about myself, since it's a strength. I don't want the home life to suffer so I try to be home a lot and then I feel like work is suffering when I work out in the middle of the day, I guess I just need to tough it out and start getting up in the early mornings to get my workouts in, without skipping them. I am going to work out tonight and try the early morning thing on Friday. Thursday is open since Michael will be at class, I have the whole evening to workout as long as I want. Wow, I didn't realize how much stuff I had on my mind!

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share
Powered By Blogger