2/3/05

Breakfast: 8am
1/2 c. oatmeal with one scoop of protein powder (22 g of protein ea.)
slice of apple

snack: 11:15am
fat free cherry yogurt

lunch: 1:00pm
1/2 Quizno's chicken sandwich
small salad with tomatoes and carrot slices
dressing Light done Right
1/2 an apple

snack: 5:11pm
bite of rice krispy treat
chocolate low carb EAS shake

Workout:

20 minutes of cardio with intervals.


Feeling:
A little tired today, run down from work, I am not feeling very motivated to workout tonight because I really wanted to work out during lunch but got bogged down with work. I am noticing that it's really hard for me to say "no" to work when I want to do personal stuff. I have been better about disciplining myself with the food today. I've just been emotional because Michael and I have been fighting a lot these past few days. It's hard to get myself motivated and get out there when I am feeling sluggish and a little down. Okay..off I go to the gym...

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger