2/4/05

Breakfast: 8 am
egg white omlete w/ canadian bacon and cherry tomatoes, salsa on top, sprinkled very lightly with cheddar cheese
2 glasses of water

snack: 12pm
string cheese stick
small nectarine
2 glasses of water

Lunch: 2:00pm
half chicken breast (hazlenut, breaded from Whole Foods)
small serving of spinach salad with shitake mushrooms, onions, and walnuts
small serving of butternut squash with sherry
1 small whole wheat, sprouted tortilla with 4 tsp. of low-fat hummus
1 graham cracker
2 glasses of water

Snack:
might have a strawberry cream EAS shake at 4pm...


Dinner: TBD

Workout
goal: upper body


Feelings:
Am feeling a little tired today, from my strenuous workout last night, first stab at the aerobics workout on the Body For Life plan, last night was tough, but I know if I stick to it I will just get better and better. I had to stop my run because I felt like my chest was going to burst. I did 10 minutes of running and 11 minutes on the bike. Man I was wiped out!!!I ended up doing in incorrectly. I did peaks and valleys instead of a gradual climb in intensity. I just keep thinking of my before photos. That's what keeps me going. I really need to start going to bed sooner though. Can't take these late night workouts, I get too amped at night and have a tough time falling asleep. I meant to workout this morning but I was too tired. I am going to do it right after work instead. I will miss the Saturday workout since I am heading off to Vegas to watch the UFC fight!!!! Before I leave, I am getting dunked in a tank "hydrostatic body fat testing" on Sat. 8:30 am..I am a little worried because I fear what the results will be. I currently weigh in at 120.5 I know that the two really aren't related though. I want to lose 10-12 lbs. and just get totally ripped :D I need to remember to take my measurements soon too.

My head hurts a lot today no matter how much water I drink. I just took 2 tylenols, that will work. I don't know what happened at lunch I just couldn't stop eating, I 've noticed that I am getting hungrier. I am pms'ing this week, so I expect my weight to fluctuate a bit until my cycle is over. I'm feeling a little discouraged because JJ says that this program is for "fat" people and it's probably not for me. Not in those words exactly but thereabouts. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut. I am doing great, I am still refining the workouts, I think I need to work on form for the lower body, definitely need to figure out the proper stance for squats. I wish I could win a million dolllars. The diet section of this plan is a little vague. I keep thinking, "I wonder how I am going to look in about 3 or 4 weeks from now, or even 8 weeks." A lot can change very quickly with weight-lifting, I know this much. I just need to get a handle on my eating habits. I have this sweetooth from hell right now..ugh..must...fight..temptation....

Okay, need to get back to work.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger