Day 1 -Resurrection

Well,
Here we go again. I've decided that I could use 50K this year, should I successfully pull off my 12 week transformation. Yee Haw! I started up my bfl training again just earlier this week. I trained on Monday. Here's what I did:

8/6 - Monday

CHEST
Dumbell bench presses
set 1.) 10 lbs x 12
set 2.) 12.5 lbs x 10
set 3.)12.5 lbs x 8
set 4.) 15 lbs x 6
set 5.) Dumbell Fly's 10 lbs x 12 ? don't remember the exact weight..

SHOULDERS
Seated Shoulder Presses
set 1.) 10 lbs x 12
set 2.) 12.5 lbs x 10
set 3.) 12.5 lbs x 8
set 4.) 15 lbs x 6
set 5.) Side raises 8 lbs x 12 - I was starting to get pretty pooped at this point..

BACK
Bent-over rows
set 1.) 10 lbs x 12
set 2.) 12.5 lbs x 10
set 3.) 15 lbs x 8
set 4.) 15 lbs x 6
set 5.) Dumbell pullovers 10 lbs x 12 ~ I think....

TRICEPS
Tricep pulldowns (machine) - I think this is roughly the weight I used, can't totally remember
set 1.) 15 lbs x 12
set 2.) 20 lbs x 10
set 3.) 25 lbs x 8
set 4.) 25 lbs x 6
set 5.) Overhead tricep extensions 1 - 15lbs x 12

BICEPS
Seated Bicep Curls - standing - I felt like my thighs were getting in the way when I was seated.
set 1.) 10 lbs x 12
set 2.) 12 lbs x 10
set 3.) 12 lbs x 8
set 4.) 12 lbs x 6
set 5.) Standing bicecp curls 10 lbs x 12

It only took me about 30 mintues, but today and yesterday, I can barely lift my arms above my head. I've been taking Advil for the pain. I don't remember being THIS out of shape!

I missed yesterday's workout, but I think I can make up for it in the later part of the week.
I still need to get my body fat tested prior to my "before" pictures. The eating part has been a little bit of a challenege. I just need to make sure I am in check, and when I stress out, I don't reach for the nearest candybar! It's been tough this week with my boss gone (he and his wife are expecting!) so I am in a holding pattern until he gets back in. But in the meantime, I think I can handle this. I don't think I give myself enough credit :)

Got a noon gym workout.. I think I really would benefit from earlier workouts, I just hate getting up that early and leaving my family...

:)


Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger