Solution

Ok. Here's the plan. In lieu of my little crack up here after lunch. I am taking corrective action. Tonight, I am going to run for 30-45 min. (before dinner) After that, I am going to make a nice low calorie dinner for myself and family, and then give myself a bath. (I've never taken a bath at our house, I normally just shower) But I need to remember that after doing something active, a reward is called for. Not a reward I can eat, but one I can feel and appreciate. A bubble bath is in order!

I walked the dog already this morning, so that guilt is out of the way. I will walk him again tomorrow morning. But tonight, is just for me. I haven't run in a very long time, so I will do my very best, and smile. - Rain or shine!

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger