I ♥ Weight Traning / Wednesday's Workout

In lieu of SSS I had to revamp my workout. I have this newbie workout that's a bit on the beginner's side of the spectrum, but I had to get back to the basics. I need to shine in all my weight training badness. In actuality I really needed to scale it back a bit. I was doing full body workouts three times a week and was starting to burn myself out a bit. This new workout schedule I think will be better suited to my schedule, while giving me the best possible workout during the hour to hour and a half I have to spare. I may make modifications to it over the course of the next week or two, but at least it's a good starting off point...So, pull up a chair..Here we go..

Leg Press
70lbs x 8
90lbs x 8
110lbs x 8

Overhead Tricep Ext (dumbbells)
20lbs x 8
22.5lbs x 8
30lbs x 8

Lat. pull downs
70lbs x 8
80lbs x 8
80lbs x 8 - this last set was HARD.

Calf Raises
30lbs x 8
40lbs x 8
50lbs x 8

Shoulder Raises
18lbs x 8
17.5lbs x 8
20lbs x 8

Dumbbell Curls
12.5lbs x 10
15lbs x 10 (I LOVE that the 15lbs feels light now!)
17.5lbs x 10

Leg Ext.

90lbs x 8
110lbs x 8
130lbs x 8 (call me crazy, but I think I am starting to see something here)

Lying Leg Curls
40lbs x 8
45lbs x 8
50lbs x 8

Abs
(crunches on incline bench)
3 sets of 25 reps

(Obliques)
3 sets of 20 reps

(leg lifts on decline bench)
3 sets of 25 reps

There you have it! I am going to do some cardio today. The eating has been insane. I can't figure out if it's stress, the increased workouts, or pregnancy? It could very well be none of the above, and I just need to get a grip on my eating...I'll save that post for another day. I'll update the blog tonight with my cardio workout. Oh yeah, I want to add, that last night, when I did all these exercises, I was totally not in the mood to workout. And I'm so glad that I did!!!

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger