Why is it so hard to workout on Fridays?

It's Friday. It's 4:02pm...I'm sitting at my desk looking at my keys longingly. Home...the thought of it makes my heart sing. Home for a few days before I HAVE to turn this computer back on for an indefinite amount of time. Who am I kidding, I'll find something I have to work on tomorrow, I'm sure..See, I just did it..I forgot to send something to a client...It doesn't look like I'm going anywhere anytime soon.

Then again...that's why I'm here. I'm trying to amp myself up to go to the gym. Ordinarily, I love working out, but on Fridays, I just seem to struggle. Next week, I'll be in Boulder. Thankfully, I've located a gym near where I'll be working! I'm so excited to check out a new place. Sometimes it's nice to switch things up a little.

I think I've just figured out why I run out of juice by the end of the week. I'm just tired...what a concept. It's like I don't give myself the permission to conk out when needed. I remember when I studied abroad, daytime naps were a must. Of course that was in Italy, everyone did that!

Okay..Here I go..I'm attempting to get out of Dodge early! Wish me luck.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger