Tuesday's Workout + Lunges

Last night's workout was more fun than normal. I got to do cardio with my cousin!!! I don't normally workout with anyone, so this was really nice. I didn't realize how fast the time flies when you're gabbing away. I was still tired and sore from Monday night's 200 lunge mania. Here's what I did.

Abs: (3 sets of 25)
crunches
obliques
leg lifts

Treadmill: 30 min. run

Lunges:
walking lunge
10lbs x 50 (per leg)
(during that time I also added in a reverse lunge and an angeled stationary lunge)

Tonight is weight training. I've been thinking about this, and I think I'm ready to bring it up to 4 sets. (heavy sets). My eats were good today all the way up until the afternoon, when I completely messed it up by eating a danish. I've been eating carbs today because I've been feeling a little "empty" not sure why. So I allowed myself this cheat day. Tomorrow, it's back to business. Clearly I can't take a cheat day right now without going overboard.

Although, I HAVE managed to avoid the stupid candy dish that I pass about ten thousand times / day. :) YAY for one little victory!

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger