vacation = rest?

This week, I'm in fabulous CO. Just outside of Boulder. I have been here for two days. The first day, I found my way to a gym, and successfully pressed through a tough workout. My body was tired from a long weekend and very little sleep. Since then, I've managed to sleep 8-10 hours per night! I can't remember the last time I slept so much! I'm visiting a very dear friend who's husband is out of town. She and her daughter are the sweetest. The baby is 5 months old, and so adorable. It just reinforces my desire to be a mother. But this is giving me the first hand look at how demanding that role can actually be. I can see that I am in transition. I'm wanting to be a mother, and yet, I want to bust out with my most rockin' body ever..Still..Not that that's a bad thing. I'm just preoccupied with myself these days.

I'm working remotely, so the duties of work still beckon. Gladly, they're minimal this week. Lots of quiet time. Thank God!

I haven't been doing any hardcore cardio or anything, just leisurely walks in the morning. Hour walks actually. It's nice. Tonight I will strength train. I think I need to modify my workout. My back feels a little overworked. I've been focusing a lot on my legs / lower body and lower back. I need to look around and figure out if I'm on the right track. I may update this once I find something that looks appealing.

Over and out.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger